Let’s show healthcare workers that In Portland WE CARE!
All ICM’rs and friends are invited to Providence St. V’s event on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 6 p.m. (Please arrive a little early.)
- Handing out gift items to healthcare workers.
- We are waiting to hear if all the items will be placed on a cart and rolled indoors, or whether we will hand them out to individual nurses ourselves. Stay tuned for this detail.
- In any case, we will also show support by clapping (quietly) or waving signs that express gratitude. Bring your own if you feel moved to make one. I will have five or more signs to hand out.
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center.
- We will meet at the entrance opposite the employee parking lot. To find the employee/North parking lot, consult this map: https://tinyurl.com/
- PARKING: ONA will get back to us on where we can park. Stay tuned.
- To find the medical center: https://tinyurl.com/
SIGNS & VIDEO:
- There will be five signs to distribute. If you feel like making your own sign, please do so. They can be used for the second event on Friday of next week. Feel free to use the graphic below.
- We need someone to take some video footage – let me know if you’re willing to be that person. No special skills needed – just a steady hand.
STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES BEFORE MONDAY.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MONDAY:
- Let’s sign up to buy things to donate to the next WeCare event (Providence Portland Hospital)
- We are collecting items for the 22nd now. Here is a list of items we need: https://tinyurl.com/
- Once we has sign up for items, we will be contacted via the email they provided, and will be directed to a drop-off at Karyn’s house.
- We will assemble gift-baskets for Friday’s event on Thursday or Friday morning. Look out for a Doodle in that regard.
- If you can procure in-kind donations from small (or large) businesses, please enter their information here: https://tinyurl.com/
Thanks for caring!