INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON
Facebook: INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON WWW.INDIVISIBLECM.ORG
OUR MISSION: Rebuild and maintain a progressive majority in every level of government – federal, state and local.
Meeting will be held next Monday at 1750 NW 131st Ave, PDX OR 97229
Doors will open at 6:30 PM; The Big Show starts at 7:30 PM, ends at 9:00 PM latest, with every attempt to finish up by 8:30 PM! Beverages of many persuasions, plus a few snacks, will be available before the meeting.
- Opening remarks -How to Win Elections – John F – 5-10 minutes
- Review of last month’s and future activities – Karyn S – 10-15 minutes
- Speaker Kathryn Harrington – Candidate Wash Cty Commissioner – 15 minutes
- Entry Fee for Victory Party, November 6, 2018 . John F -10-15 minutes
- Speaker Leslie of Soul Box, a gun-control art project – 10 minutes
- Review DACA future and activities – Karyn S – 5-10 minutes
- Special Exhortation – Karyn S -5 minutes
Adjourn until Monday, March 12, 2018, eodem tempore, eodem loco