Our next meeting will be March 1st, 2021. 6:30-7pm social time, 7-8pm meeting.
Email us for the Zoom link: email@example.com.
7 – 8 Meeting
- Impeachment/Redistricting/2022 long view
- COIN update/Committees
- NL update/Upcoming May election
- Speaker: Ashley Hartmeier-Prigg* Candidate for Beaverton City Council, ICM Member
- Website, blog, Facebook communications update
- Survey – Results
- Updates from Community/County
*Ashley Hartmeier-Prigg was born and raised in Beaverton, Oregon and is excited about the possibility of serving the city and its residents through filling the seat on Beaverton city council vacated by now Mayor Lacey Beatty. She holds a bachelors degree in political science, with a minor in Spanish from the University of Portland, and a law degree from Willamette University College of Law. She is the current Chair of the Board of the Tualatin Hills Park and Recreation District. She is passionate about animal welfare, climate change, affordable housing and racial justice. She is running for Beaverton City Council and will talk about her plan for working on council and how ICM can help her.
8 – 8:30 Optional social/continued discussion time