INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON
Facebook: INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON WWW.INDIVISIBLECM.ORG
OUR MISSION: Rebuild and maintain a progressive majority in every level of government – federal, state and local.
Meeting will be held next Monday at 1750 NW 131st Ave, PDX OR 97229
Doors will open at 6:30 PM; The Big Show starts at 7:30 PM, ends at 9:00 PM latest, with every attempt to finish up by 8:30 PM! Beverages of many persuasions, plus a few snacks, will be available before the meeting.
N.B.- Bring completed postcards from last meeting. Karyn will collect and pass on to SDP.
Also bring completed Soul Boxes for collection.
1. Opening remarks -Where We Are Going – John F – 5-10 minutes
2. Review of last month’s and future activities – Karyn S – 10-15 minutes
3. Speaker Ree Armitage – Sen Wyden’s Washington County Rep – 15 minutes
4. Questions for Ree Armitage – 10-15 minutes
5. Review of Opportunities for this month Karyn S – 10-15 minutes
5. Special Exhortation – Karyn S -2 minutes
6. Adjourn until Monday, April 9, 2018, eodem tempore, eodem loco