INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON
Facebook: INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON WWW.INDIVISIBLECM.ORG
OUR MISSION: Rebuild and maintain a progressive majority in every level of government – federal, state and local.
Meeting will be held Monday, June 3, 2019, at 1750 NW 131st Ave, PDX OR 97229
Doors will open at 6:30 PM; The Big Show starts at 7:30 PM, ends at 9:00 PM latest, with every attempt to finish up by 8:30 PM! Beverages of many persuasions, plus a few snacks, will be available before the meeting.
- -Impeach or Not –Pros and Cons – John Fox (10-min)
- – Sister Districts –Scott Kerman (5 min)
- – COIN (Coordinated Oregon Indivisible Network) and Call Squad – Karyn Servin (15 min)
- –MDA (Mothers for Direct Action) – Hilary Uhlig (20 min)
- – Recent Election Results /Neighborhood Leader Program– Bill Waring – (5 min)
- – Oregon Legislative Update – Karyn Servin –(5-10 min)
- –Closing Cheer and Special Exhortation – Karyn Servin
- -Adjourn until Monday, July 1, 2019 – eodem tempore, eodem loco