INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON
Facebook: INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON WWW.INDIVISIBLECM.ORG
OUR MISSION: Rebuild and maintain a progressive majority in every level of government – federal, state and local.
Meeting will be held Monday, March 2nd, 2020, at 1750 NW 131st Ave, PDX OR 97229.
Doors will open at 6:30 PM; The Big Show starts at 7:30 PM, ends at 9:00 PM latest, with every attempt to finish up by 8:30 PM! Beverages of many persuasions, plus a few snacks, will be available before the meeting.
We are entering the most politically important year of Our Republic since the dangerous days of 1860 and the Civil War. If we are to retain our democracy in this country, all hands must do their utmost to defeat Trump and his co-defendants. We will do just that. This is the start of a sustained fight to preserve our rights and responsibilities as free citizens.
- – Opening Bloviation – John Fox (5 min)
- – Dick Schouten, candidate for SD 14 (15 min)
- – Possible Endorsement of Steven Burke for Circuit Court Judge – Karyn Servin (5 min)
- – District 33 Forum at Leady Grange, March 18 – Karyn Servin – (5 min)
- – Bonamici Tuesday, March 11 – Karyn Servin – (5 min)
- – State Capitol Events – Karyn Servin (5 min)
- – Neighborhood Leader Forms- Karyn Servin (5 min)
- – Letter Writing Campaign – Our Big Push – John Fox – (10 min)
- – Recruitment of New Neighborhood Leaders at Mart at Safeway – Karyn Servin (5 min)
- – Resistbot – What is it and how to use it – Rebecca Benoit (5 min)
- – Swing Left Letter Writing Occasions (3/7 and 3/14 here) — Karyn Servin (5 min)
- – Closing Cheer and Special Exhortation – Karyn Servin
- – Adjourn until Monday, APRIL 6, 2020 – eodem tempore, eodem loco