INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON
Facebook: INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON WWW.INDIVISIBLECM.ORG
OUR MISSION: Rebuild and maintain a progressive majority in every level of government – federal, state and local.
Meeting will be held Monday, January 6 2019, at 1750 NW 131st Ave, PDX OR 97229.
Doors will open at 6:30 PM; The Big Show starts at 7:30 PM, ends at 9:00 PM latest, with every attempt to finish up by 8:30 PM! Beverages of many persuasions, plus a few snacks, will be available before the meeting.
We are entering the most politically important year of Our Republic since the dangerous days of 1860 and the Civil War. If we are to retain our democracy in this country, all hands must do their utmost to defeat Trump and his co-defendants. We will do just that. This is the start of a sustained fight to preserve our rights and responsibilities as free citizens.
- – Opening Bloviation – John Fox (5 min)
- – Promise King, League of Minority Voters – (15-20 min)
- – Oregon Legislative Session and COIN – Karyn Servin (5-10 min)
- – District 33 Forum at Grange Hall – Karyn Servin – (5 min)
- – COIN and Neighborhood Leader Programs – Karyn Servin – (10 min) .
- – SOEC for Removal of Trump – John Fox (5 min)
- –Act Blue Donations – John Fox (5 min)
- –Letter Writing Campaign – Our Big Push – Karyn Servin – (10 min)
- – Tuesdays with Bonamici – John Fox (5 min)
- – Neighborhood Leaders – Karyn Servin (5-10 min)
- – Closing Cheer and Special Exhortation – Karyn Servin
- – Adjourn until Monday, March 2, 2020 – eodem tempore, eodem loco