INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON
Facebook: INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON WWW.INDIVISIBLECM.ORG
OUR MISSION: Rebuild and maintain a progressive majority in every level of government – federal, state and local.
Meeting will be held tomorrow, Wednesday, at 1750 NW 131st Ave, PDX OR 97229
Doors will open at 6:30 PM; The Big Show starts at 7:30 PM, ends at 9:00 PM latest, with every attempt to finish up by 8:30 PM! Beverages of many persuasions, plus a few snacks, will be available before the meeting.
- Necessity for Action NOW –John F – (5 min)
- Overview of Senate, House and County and Governor Races – John F (5-8 minutes)
- Postcard Outreach – John F – 2 min
- Getting out the Vote (GOTV!) -Karyn S – 10-15 minutes
- Kathryn Harrington – County Chair Candidate – 10-15 minutes
The Role of Canvassing in Her Candidacy
Her Campaign Positions
- Canvassing for WA3 in Vancouver – Julie W — (3-5 minutes)
- Closing Cheer and Special Exhortation – Karyn S
Adjourn until Wednesday, October 10, 2018, eodem tempore, eodem loco