INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON
Facebook: INDIVISIBLE CEDAR MILL OREGON WWW.INDIVISIBLECM.ORG
OUR MISSION: Rebuild and maintain a progressive majority in every level of government – federal, state and local.
NOTE THE MEETING DATE CHANGE
Meeting will be held Monday, February 4, 2019, at 1750 NW 131st Ave, PDX OR 97229
Doors will open at 6:30 PM; The Big Show starts at 7:30 PM, ends at 9:00 PM latest, with every attempt to finish up by 8:30 PM! Beverages of many persuasions, plus a few snacks, will be available before the meeting.
- – What a Difference a Month Makes – (John F -5-10 min)
- – Guest Speaker – Kathryn Harrington, County Chair – (10-15 min)
- – Questions for Kathryn Harrington – (John F – 10 minutes)
- –Bonamici Tuesdays – (Karyn S – 5 min)
- – Indivisible Oregon – (Karyn S – 10 min).
- – Lobby Days – (Karyn S – 10 min)
- – Washington County Resistance Update – (Bill Waring -5 min)
- -Lending Library (Darla Truit, -5 min)
- –Closing Cheer and Special Exhortation – Karyn S
- -Adjourn until Monday, March 4, 2019, eodem tempore, eodem loco
Yes, we are going back to first Monday meetings starting in February!!!!